The Good Company works credit is a personal loan intended for the realization of arrangements or modifications of his home. Accessible to all (not including clients), this work loan can be contracted in different forms provided that you do so in an agency. Are the group’s loan offers sufficiently attractive? Investigation.
Is Good Company works credit advantageous?
The Good Company works credit is presented in different formulas, the most common of which is the “work conso solution”. This consumer credit offers similar APR rates for all, the bank displaying identical basic conditions throughout France. Note that we did not deal with zero rate credit (PTZ) in our study, the latter still falling within the real estate market.
Good Company works credit conditions
- For an amount of $ 3,000 to $ 75,000.
- Refund over 12 to 84 months.
- The works credit is available to clients and non-clients of the bank.
- Postponement of the first monthly payment up to three months.
- 30 days to change your mind without proof or cost: this is the “Good Company Recognition Contract”.
- The “work consumption credit” is suitable for development and decoration works, without creating any surface.
- Option to partially or fully repay the loan at any time.
- 1% of the amount borrowed is charged to the administrative costs, up to a limit of $ 300. They are integrated into the fixed APR.
Good Company provides an answer in principle online (finally on the condition of finding the form) for rapid credit. The bank wants to modernize its offer and dematerialize its credit offer as much as possible. Getting a favorable opinion right away saves you time: that’s a good point. It should be remembered that a credit request refused in a bank can very well be accepted by a specialized organization. Acceptance conditions vary from house to house. Our comparator allows them to be interrogated in real time.
Good Company works credit facing the competition
The Good Company works credit is a personal loan without proof of use of funds. Let’s take several loan simulations from the Good Company online work credit simulator and compare them with those of the best credit agencies.
The Good Company personal loan dedicated to works costs $ 498.8 more than a work loan allocated to the best credit organization, considering identical conditions ($ 10,000 over 60 months). Affected credit generally has lower rates than in the case of a personal loan but rarely displays such large spreads.
In the interests of transparency, we also compared the Good Company works credit with the best APR rate from the No. 1 credit agency on the selected criteria. The bank is once again late, in particular due to the surprisingly high amount of its administrative fees (1% of the total cost of the credit, up to $ 300).
Good Company works credit: the ecological alternative
The state is increasingly encouraging work related to sustainable development. Thanks to the energy transition tax credit (CITE), households can deduct part of their taxes (maximum 30% of total expenditure, up to $ 8,000 for a single person) from the amounts injected into certain works. This formula is very appreciated, especially since it allows to recover an amount of money if the reimbursement calculated is higher than the tax due.
The Good Company energy saving loan
The Good Company works credit can present slightly more advantageous rates with the “energy saving loan” formula. You must therefore approach an advisor in order to provide proof of the work. The conditions are also different from those of the personal loan.
- The amount is between 3000 and 21,000 $
- Repayment over 1 to 7 years
- Works must be eligible for tax reduction (CITE)
- 1% of the total amount is reserved for administrative costs
- Customers and non-customers can subscribe to this contract
Our various tests show that the rates of the energy saving loan are only slightly lower than those of the formula credit consumption work. For an amount of $ 8,000 over 69 months, we find, for example, 4.97%, compared with 5.23 for the classic Good Company works credit. This option is not very advantageous, especially since it is mandatory to find an RGE certified craftsman to carry out the work.
How to take out an Good Company work loan
You may wonder if it is better to apply for credit online or at an agency. The Good Company works credit offers two alternatives.
- Online: this is the simplest method. Good Company offers its own form and undertakes to provide an immediate response in principle to all files. In the event of a positive opinion, an advisor will try to reach us as soon as possible.
- In an Good Company agency: customers have the option of directly requesting an appointment with their advisor. For non customers, just go to the nearest Good Company branch.
Good Company works credit in brief
Good Company posts generally high rates for its work loans. The application fees are significant (1% of the amount borrowed) and do not really encourage you to go to the bank. The best customers wishing to obtain a Good Company works credit have every interest in approaching their advisor to present him the cheapest credit he could obtain thanks to our comparator. For non customers, it is difficult to advise Good Company to carry out its work.